Sunday, July 15, 2007

rome, italy

For those of you who don't know I left Chicago yesterday for Europe. My flight left Chicago at 6pm and we landed in Munich and then caught our connecting flight to Rome. The flight wasn't bad at all due to these amazing reclining seats and good airline food, which is rare but some how United managed to pull it off.


We landed in Rome at 12:15pm (7:15 Chicago time) got our bags and headed to the hotel. We were all really tired and gross, so we took showers and then met up later for dinner. Dinner was amazing I had caprese salad and this spinach and cheese ravioli dish , it was all super good.
I have already taken a ton of pictures. All in all I will probably take over 1383 photos this trip. I will most likely delete 3/4ths of them. Thats why digital is so damn good. I also brought one of my many polaroid cameras so I'm going to do a little euro polaroid series. Tomorrow we are going on a private tour of the Vatican so that should be tight as long as its not insanely hot like it was today!

look:










This is what I have to talk to kelly on for the next two weeks. Its only been one day and I already miss her so much. I love you kelly





I found this shop name to be very deep and full of meaning. Not only do they sell gloves but they sell ties. So, basically its a one stop shop for most people.

Harry Potter in Italian!!!



2 comments:

The Loudest Bomb said...

I gotta say Nate your eye for photos has gotten immensely better since the old days. College and travellin's been good to ya it seems.

-Zach

Anonymous said...

who is the genius in the stl skyline hat?
and i love the photo of the little girl. and hp...obviously.

-kimber h.